Wednesday, July 4, 2012
Sam's Letter- July 4, 2012
Hey family whats up?!? So this passed week was prety good. I forgot my planner so it wont be everything I did. But we did a lot of tracting and had fun! And last Friday night our power went out in the middle of the night and it got SUPER hot. Its been so hot here in New York and when our A/C went off I was about to die! Turns out the fuse blew and we had to go buy another one. Then the next day it blew again! it was so annoying! But we switched it again and everything is good. So this past Monday we had a zone conference with our new mission president. President Morgan is really cool. He was adopted in Arizona and grew up in Utah. Him and his family were converts. He married the grand daughter of his mission president and they have five boys. 3 were there on Monday and one played football for a college I don't remember which and he is freaking buff. Another is a little younger then I am and is leaving for his mission in September for Chile. Then the last is 16 and he will be with us for the whole time! They are really nice and no new changes have been made. But he might change the Times Square rule, or is considering review. So I doubt it will happen, but maybe! So yesterday on Tuesday we went and tracted and found this guy who was only wearing his underwear and let us in. So we talked with him and taught about the Plan of Salvation. But he would go off track so many times and so we didn't get to far with him. but we gave his info to the English missionaries. So today for the 4th we are hanging out at the church and having a BBQ with our district. Playing basketball and eating yummy food! Then the ward is having a picnic all day and we are going after pday is over. then we are going to go atop our roof and watch fireworks! And its cool the Empire State building has red, white, and blue lights! And I'm not able to get your package today but I will for sure tomorrow! So sounds like condo was so much fun! Tell me how the 4th is for you today and how the fireworks go! I love you all so much!!!