Sunday, July 1, 2012
Goodbye California
After dinner we went to Coldstone and got some yummy ice cream and then we were ready for bed! We were exhausted. We made our bed and fell asleep very quickly. After a few hours I knew it was going to be a long night.... WE WERE FREEZING! We did not have adequate blankets and it was cold. Finally, in the morning I was so glad for daylight and the night to finally be over only to find out that the ones sleeping in the bedrooms SWEATED all night long. What????? Anyway, that was over and it was time to leave our paradise. We stopped at this new outdoor waffle place and it was so good! You could order waffles all different ways. I got the nutella and banana one, Hayden and Lauren got the plain with syrup, Chase got the pulled pork waffle sandwich, Blake got the bacon, egg and cheese waffle and Dad got the sausage, egg and cheese waffle. mmmmmmmmm.... good........ What a great way to end our June Condo Vacation!