Monday, July 23, 2012
First Day of School 2012
It seems like school just got out and now it is time to go back. I hate that the summer is so short. It is not enough time where I get my kids all to myself. Summer is my FAVORITE time of year! But, because we live in school district we do.... we go back in July. Chase is in 7th grade! PLEASE someone tell me.... how did this happen? I have a kid in junior high and I am a wreck. Junior high has got to be the worst! He says he likes it and that's all I can ask for. He has some great friends and is excited to finally not wear uniform to school! Hayden is starting 4th grade and while she did not get the teacher she wanted she still has a good outlook and is excited to see her friends. Blake is starting 2nd grade was so excited because he got the teacher he wanted! Both teachers seem so nice and I have heard nothing but great things about both of them! We are excited to have a great year.... at our great school... with our great teachers and friends!