"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Crepes, Rain,Swimming, Rest and the BEST Weather Ever!























We started off the 4th by going to Sheri's for crepes.  Wow... they were so good!  I will have to say that the gluten free crepes tasted even better than the regular ones.  After that it started to rain and the kids played in that for a little bit and then we headed over to the pool.  The weather was PERFECT!  I have never in my life felt like I could sit at the pool in clothes and be so comfortable in the weather in Arizona in July!  It was truly a day like we have never had here before.  We were there ALL DAY.  It was so relaxing and we enjoyed the beautiful weather.