Monday, April 2, 2012
Sam's Letter- April 2, 2012
Hey familia! So final full week of the MTC! Never thought this would come! It's kind of scary but exciting! Sounds like everything is fun! And no I wasn't singing in General Conference. But there was a time where you could see all the missionaries in my district and many in my zone! Well it's been cold these past couple of days but it feels so good! General Conference was awesome! I really enjoyed it here because I could actually stay awake for all the talks! It was sad to see some missionaries who when they sat down just put there head down and just sleep. There are so many great things to learn! I really enjoyed Elder Hollands and Elder Hales! So yesterday for the Fireside Vai Sikahema came and spoke to us! His name sounded so familiar but I couldn't figure out why. Turns out he graduated from Mesa High and played for the Cardinals! That's why. So sounds like everything is good with everyone! And I leave not this Tuesday, but next (April 10th) and the flight leaves at 7:05! So I have to be at the travel office at four in the morning! But we have a lay over in Michigan for about an hour and a half so thats when I'll call!! I can't believe I'm going to be in the field next week! So is there going to be a family campout this year? When? that was so much fun last year! Well family I love you all and hope all is well with everyone! I love you all sooooooooo MUCH!!!