"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Easter Dresses and the Boys
The girls loved their Easter dresses and the boys made us all happy by joining in some of the pictures. I love these kids! Easter is a great day to remember all that our Savior has done for us. These children are my whole world and I am so grateful to my Savior for sending me these fabulous kids that I love so much!
Blake tells me that he wants to mail a letter. He is coloring on paper and then I notice that he is licking post-its. He tells me - Mom, these won't stick! He had licked about 20 post-its. I hope it's not toxic.
Blake was outside watering the plants with Brian and he comes in and tells me, " Mom, I didn't pee in your flowers, the hose did!