"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Program by Aunt Maureen





Remembering Grandpa Mag






In addition to all our Easter fun we still want to remember the birth, life, death and resurrection of our Savior. Aunt Maureen did a great job of finding things that represent all these things. Easter- to me- is such a great holiday. It symbolizes the Saviors resurrection and life. It also is at a time when the weather is nice... flowers are in bloom and the grass is green. Perfect examples of all the many creations on this earth. I love to spend the day with my family remembering all these things. I loved the picture of Grandpa Mag that was in one of the eggs. She told us that even though he died he can be resurrected just like the Savior. One day we will get to see and be with Grandpa Mag again. I think that was a great way to compare the death and resurrection of our Savior to the kids and us adults. We all loved Grandpa Mag and want to see him again just like our Savior. I am grateful to my Savior for providing a way so that all my family can be together forever.