Chase and I have been so excited for the movie The Hunger Games to come out. After school got out on Thursday I said... "Hey Chase, let's go see The Hunger Games tonight!" He was sooo exctied! So Chase and I had ourselves a mommy/son date night and it was fabulous! It was so fun to have one of my kids old enough to see a movie with (besides cartoons and kid movies which I still do like). We got our popcorn and drinks and headed in for this anticipated movie. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT! It was great and we both really loved it!
Thursday, April 5, 2012
Hunger Games
Chase and I have been so excited for the movie The Hunger Games to come out. After school got out on Thursday I said... "Hey Chase, let's go see The Hunger Games tonight!" He was sooo exctied! So Chase and I had ourselves a mommy/son date night and it was fabulous! It was so fun to have one of my kids old enough to see a movie with (besides cartoons and kid movies which I still do like). We got our popcorn and drinks and headed in for this anticipated movie. IT DID NOT DISAPPOINT! It was great and we both really loved it!