"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Josh and Katelin- The Groom's Dinner







The night before Josh and Katelin's wedding we had the Groom's Dinner. Big Josh and Linda did a great job! They ordered the yummiest meat from Rudy's BBQ. We had tons of sides... potato salad (I made this for the first time ever!), bbq beans, chips, broccoli salad, pasta salad, fruit, chinese chicken salad, peanut butter brownies, rice krispy treats and cookies. The food was DELISH! After we ate we watched a video all about Josh and Katelin... it was so cute! (I wish I had one of those done for my wedding!) Josh and Katelin had so many friends and family there. It was a great evening!