
Our last show on the Disney Cruise.

This was Lauren after waking up in the morning and learning that it was time to pack up and go. She said, "This is the worst day ever on the Disney Cruise!" "I don't want to go home!" And, then she threw herself down on the bed.

Our last breakfast on the boat.

Just waiting for our character to be called and then we would be leaving our heaven at sea.

Last picture of Brian and I on the boat.

Last picture of our family on the boat.

Last cousin picture on the boat.

Walking the plank to get off the boat. This is not nearly as fun as walking the plank to get on the boat.


Goodbye Disney Cruise. (I think this man's face shows exactly how we all felt about leaving the Disney Cruise). This was the MOST fun, MOST exciting, MOST relaxing, MOST adventurous, MOST Disney, MOST delicious, MOST like heaven trip EVER! I loved every minute and I loved sharing it with all my family! My parents are the MOST loving and generous people EVER! I could never come up with the right words to express how much gratitude I have for their generosity. This was a magical trip filled with wonder and fun! We LOVED it! Thank you, Thank you!