"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Monday, January 2, 2012
Dinner at Animator's Palate
Our first night we had dinner at Animator's Palate. Most of the adults were either wearing patches or had taken dramamine but, I think this was the only time that most of us felt a little sea sick. I felt it a little but my patch was wonderful the whole trip (except it made my vision a little wierd when I tried to read) but, I never got sick on the boat. At one point Blake and Branson felt a little sick. Our amazing waiters were there with barf bags! We had a great dinner and they put on a great show for us. The walls change colors throughout the meal and the kids thought this was really cool! We had so much fun! Our first night is off to a great start with a great meal!
Blake tells me that he wants to mail a letter. He is coloring on paper and then I notice that he is licking post-its. He tells me - Mom, these won't stick! He had licked about 20 post-its. I hope it's not toxic.
Blake was outside watering the plants with Brian and he comes in and tells me, " Mom, I didn't pee in your flowers, the hose did!