"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Saturday, January 7, 2012
At Sea, Playhouse Disney and the Do-Si-Do With Snow White
We started out our day hoping we would be sitting by the pool enjoying a pina colada but, the weather was quite cold... very cold... blanket and hot chocolate weather. So, we decided to check out a lot of the activities going on on the boat. We first went to the Playhouse Disney Dance Time. Lauren loved it and danced away with Beau and Brinlee. After that Blake went to a vegetable race. Belle won an award for most unique name.... "Spud" Lightyear! I thought that was really clever. Then, Julz and I took Lauren, Beau and Ella to do the Do Si Do with Snow White. Poor Lauren was still not feeling great but she was a trooper and still enjoyed the show with Snow White. Even though we were missing out on the outdoors of the boat we had a great time experiencing all the things that were going on inside the boat!
Blake tells me that he wants to mail a letter. He is coloring on paper and then I notice that he is licking post-its. He tells me - Mom, these won't stick! He had licked about 20 post-its. I hope it's not toxic.
Blake was outside watering the plants with Brian and he comes in and tells me, " Mom, I didn't pee in your flowers, the hose did!