"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, January 7, 2012

All the Wonder of the Disney Cruise

During the cruise these 3 kiddos were more or less with me all the time. Except when they were in the kids club. I love having kids this age and being able to share and experience all the magic and wonder that all things Disney brings! Chase enjoyed his time in the Tween Club and I am so happy that he got to experience that and then to hear about all the fun that he was having! I love to spend time with my kids and I love to see them have a great time! It is so fun to see all the magic thru their eyes.