"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

She Did It!


Well, it's official... Lauren is walking!  I can't believe it.  She is only 9 mos. and thinks she should just walk now.  She stands herself up (not holding on to anything) and takes about 5 steps, falls, gets back up and so on.....  Chase walked at 9 mos as well but Hayden and Blake did not walk until they were 1.  I thought for sure that Lauren may not walk until she was maybe 3.  I hold her all day and take her everywhere with me.  Her floor time is very limited due to her being in my arms.  And, my sisters little boy who is 4 weeks older than Lauren and never wants anyone to hold him (he always wants to be on the ground doing something) has no interest in walking.  I think they just come with their own timelines of when they do things.  She is so fun to watch but at the same time it is so sad because she is just growing up too fast.  Now she just needs to work on getting some teeth!