"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Lauren is 9 months!



Lauren turned 9 mos. on July 26th.  I can't believe it.  My little baby is getting so big.  She crawls everywhere and pulls herself up on everything and lets go.  She is not walking yet but, I think she will be very soon.  She still has NO teeth (which is fine with me-- still nursing).  She LOVES to nurse and thanks to that she goes everywhere with me.  I really don't mind it though (most of the time).  Getting my hair done is a little tricky and it would be nice to go to a restaurant with just Brian and I but other than that I really enjoy my little sidekick!  She is a very sweet baby who loves to snuggle and just be anywhere that I am.  She shakes her head back and forth everytime we play music and she has the best laugh.  It cracks me up everytime she laughs.  She loves to play with Hayden and has missed her so much since Hayden started school.  She loves to play with toys and take baths.  She loves any kind of food-- especially veggies.  Fruits are not her favorite but she will eat them.  She loves popsicles and suckers and cheetos (I know... but, when you are trying to make dinner, what do you do?)  She still does not sleep through the night but I blame myself for that one.  I can't let her cry and I bring her into my bed.  (This is a huge issue for me and now I still have a 5 yr old in my bed.)  I can't help it, I love to snuggle them.  Lauren has been such a great addition to our family and I am so grateful that she is here and happy and healthy!  We love you sooooo much Lauren.