Chase's Baptism Day- Aug. 16, 2008

Chase and Dad

Michael, Scott, Grandpa, Chase, Dad, Spencer and Steven

Chase and Kaden

Thanks to all the Cousins for coming to Chase's Baptism.

Grandma, Grandpa and Chase

GREAT Grandma Mag and Chase

WE LOVE YOU CHASE!

Sat., August 16-- Today Chase was baptized. I am so proud of him! He is such a good boy and a great big brother. I could not have asked for a better kid. He looked very handsome all dressed up and we had such a nice day. Brian did a great job and looked very handsome as well. His baptism was at 11am and we had all of our family there. Grandpa and Grandma, Grandma Mag, Scott Heywood Family, Steve Heywood Family, Sheri Huber Family, Spencer, Emily, Sam, Figueroa's, Foster's, Bro. Campos, Debbie Hassell, Scott and Owen Brenay, and the Connole's (Chase's Primary teachers). Grandma and Spencer gave the talks-- great job--- thanks Spencer for having Chase spit in the chapel! Sorry to all those who experienced the slight irreverance of the Heywood family! LOL After the baptism we went to Serrano's for lunch. It was so yummy and they accomodated all 35 of us! Again more irreverance-- at one point we were missing about 5 of the kids and found them at the bar watching the Olympics. Lots of laughs, 100 Shirley Temples, Fried Ice Cream, Pop Rocks, and 2 hours later we left Serrano's! I am sure they were happy to see us leave. I have such a great, fun family and I am so glad that they were there to share the day with us!