"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Lauren's First Tooth

Sat., Aug. 16-- Lauren was very fussy during Chase's baptism.  Crying, only wanting me to hold her and then still crying.  This can be typical for her at times (especially while in church).  She wanted to nurse the whole time (again very typical).  I have been feeling her gums constantly because I could feel a bump and knew very soon that a tooth would be popping out.  Sure enough after the baptism I felt and there it was!  Lauren's first tooth at 9.5 mos!  She is definatly my latest teether but that is fine with me (again back to the nursing).  So, I will always remember her first tooth was on Chase's baptism!  (Chase got his first tooth on Kaden's first birthday- he was 5.5 mos.) Here's to more teeth and LESS nursing!