"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Sam's Letter- November 7, 2012

So I have no time so I'll make this quick. So for transfers I was called as a trainer! So his name is Elder Warner, he is from Chandler AZ! So He is awesome, he went to Hamilton High School. So it will be great. Elder Conner went upstate Conneticut and he is going to be in a trio with a greenie! So its crazy! Today was the first day of snow!!!!!!!! Its super cold! Haha. Also the hurricane hit pretty hard in the South mission, and so we might be able to go and help clean up, and give service which would be cool! But Everything is the same with me. Sorry this is super short but the library is closing early. And so you can send everything that you need to the same address! I love you all so very much, and hope all is well!!!