"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Friday, November 9, 2012
Number 2 for Brit and Jason
Congrats to the Holmes family!!!! Brittny is expecting baby #2 and it's a..... GIRL! Natalie is going to be a big sister. Natalie is the cutest, sweetest thing so I would imagine this new little girl will be the same way.
Blake tells me that he wants to mail a letter. He is coloring on paper and then I notice that he is licking post-its. He tells me - Mom, these won't stick! He had licked about 20 post-its. I hope it's not toxic.
Blake was outside watering the plants with Brian and he comes in and tells me, " Mom, I didn't pee in your flowers, the hose did!