"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Katelin's Birthday

This is Katelin and I have loved her from the moment I met her.  She is one of those people that exist in this world but you don't come across very often.  I met her a little more than 1 year ago.  Josh brought her to Carley's birthday party at Airworx.  From the first second of meeting her I knew I liked her.  I liked her so much I was already hoping that Josh liked her as much as we did and that they would continue dating.  They had only been on a couple of dates when we met her.  Now... fast forward a year and Josh and Katelin are married and they are perfect for each other.  They are both so fun and I really feel like they help each other want to become better.  I love their relationship together and I as so so glad picked such a great girl to marry and be a part of our family.  I love Katelin so much and I want her to have the BEST Birthday ever!!!  Love you Katelin!!!