"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Garage Sale with Figs=So Much Fun

I wish we had more pictures of our super, colossal, fun filled garage sale at the Figs!  I drove to Maricopa with Hayden and Blake in tow.  Chase and Lauren stayed home with Dad.  When we got there we decided to go eat at Headquarters for dinner.  It was so good.  We even had great entertainment provided on our way in and on our way out thanks to a man who definitely was 10 sheets to the wind.  Wow!  He was interesting and very intoxicated.  After that we went to Yogurt Jungle and I got the best yogurt.  Then, we went back to the Fig's.  We were tired and knew we would be getting up very early.  Linda, Carley, Hayden and I slept in Linda's bed (by candlelight).  It reminded me so much of the good times I had spending the night with Linda.  Josh slept in the family room with Colten and Blake.  We got up bright and early in the morning and took everything out for the garage sale.  We (I mean Linda) had SO MUCH STUFF!  The garage sale was a great success and we had a blast!  I wish everyone could have an Aunt Linda... she is truly the BEST!  Cody made a drink/ice cream, smartie sucker run for us and they made the whole day that much better.  After we got most of the garage sale cleaned up we ate at Penascos.  Linda had been telling me about this place and that I would want to "lick my plate."  Well, that is TRUE!  I wanted to lick my plate.  It was DELICIOUS!  I could eat that sauce like soup.  It was so good.  After that we went back to Linda's and crashed for a little bit and then it was time to go home.  Thanks Figs for giving us a WEEKEND  we will never forget!  It was awesome!