"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Figs in Vegas!









The Figs went to Vegas!!!!  Can we all say.... Vegas Vacation!  I am so sad I was not on this trip but I loved getting all the updates on their fun time.  They found a Kasino Korner.... complete with Circle K drinks.... I am not a gambler at all but.... this sounds like my kind of kasino!  They stayed at the Luxor and visited all the fun places that Vegas has to offer (the good, clean, family friendly stuff).  They even went to Pawn Stars!  Cody took a picture of a Fanta bottle because I gave Linda such a hard time about keeping a Fanta bottle.  One day they did the all day buffet.  It was a good thing to because I am sure Colten ate about $2.50 worth of food for the whole day! It's a buffet Colty!!!  They had such a great time and I am so happy they were all able to go together!  Families are the BEST!