These 4 beautiful kids are the reason I love being a mom. They are my whole world. They are great kids and they have taught me so much about myself! (Sometimes that is not such a great thing!) The day I became a mother changed me so much. I had never felt so much love, fear, uncertainty, joy, and happiness. I use to love to fly and go on roller coasters and now... I just hate it. I have such a fear of being away from these cuties and anything that might put me in danger is so scary for me. Anyone that really knows me knows how I can become a little panicked and emotional when things happen to my kids but it really is because I am so afraid of ever losing one of them. I am so lucky to be able to spend my days with these kids. They make me laugh, they make me cry, they have taught me what unconditional love is! Thank you for loving me-- I love you more than I can say!Love,
Mom