"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Another Tooth...Gone!
On Saturday night, Brian and I went on a date and Mary babysat for us. While we were gone Hayden lost another tooth. Before I know it those giant, awkward teeth will be here!
Blake tells me that he wants to mail a letter. He is coloring on paper and then I notice that he is licking post-its. He tells me - Mom, these won't stick! He had licked about 20 post-its. I hope it's not toxic.
Blake was outside watering the plants with Brian and he comes in and tells me, " Mom, I didn't pee in your flowers, the hose did!