"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Friday, October 7, 2011

Hayden's 9th Birthday.... Just the Beginning!



Hayden is now 9! We started her birthday week a day early and her and I went shopping. We got some Monster High stuff and then headed over to Broadway Palm to see Legally Blonde. The talent and the show were amazing! Hayden even got a little dog just like the one in the show. I love that I got to spend time with just Hayden doing what we love to do! She is such an amazing daughter and I love her so much. She is my buddy and I love everything about her.