
For my Dad's birthday my sister and I wanted to take him out and treat him! (Since he ALWAYS treats us.) We went to a restaurant of his choice... Macaroni Grill. It was so good and my sister and I had the best time with our Dad. I LOVE my Dad so much. He is the kind of Dad that will do anything for you, will always tell you he loves you, when it comes to his family he wears his emotions on his sleeve, he is so generous and he LOVES to be with his family. He always says... "No empty chairs at my table." He loves to have fun (I know where I get this trait from). He is a man who works so hard but, he knows how to play hard too. He loves to plan vacations and takes so much joy in the planning of it as well as the actual trip. (I definitely have this trait as well.) I could never thank my Dad enough for all that he has done for me, my family, and my siblings. He is the BEST!!!!! I love you to infinity and beyond! Happy Birthday Daddy!