"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, October 3, 2011

Another Year Older


It's already my birthday again! Brian took me out to Benihana's and shopping (2 of my favorite things) and we had lots of fun. I ended up with shoes, 2 dresses and a couple of shirts. Then, I went shopping with my mom. I got a purse, shoes, clothes and even a few things for the girls. Then, we met my sister and sister-in-laws at CFP for lunch. So good! Then, we went over to Downeast Basis and then to Ocean Blue. My friend Stephanie came over and brought me the cupcakes that I LOVE and had a necklace made for me with my kids names on them. So thoughtful and sweet and I LOVE IT so much! I had a great birthday week filled with so many wishes, visits and sweet gifts.