"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve 2009

Our Family- Christmas Eve- 2009
The little ones eating dinner- 
Beau, Ella, Lauren and Tatum
Love that face!
I love this girl and I love her food choices-
carrots, ham and croutons!
Katie, Justin, Alisa, Natalia, Landon, Sheri and Michael
LaDonna, Maureen, Steven, Elizabeth, Conner, Grandpa, Grandma and Keith
The animals in the nativity-
Ella, Beau and Lauren
The angels-
Kayla, Hayden and Tatum
That is one excited Wiseman.
A Wiseman and a Shepard...is there a punchline?
Our Nativity- 2009
3 more wisemen- Grandpa, Kevin and Keith.
I really like the fedora and the Kenwood robe!
Playing the bells!

The 12 days of Christmas.
I will never be able to fully describe just how much I love this woman!
We had a great Christmas Eve spent with family.  Dinner was at my parent's home and it was delicious.  We had the Magnusson's there and had a great time.  Julz did an amazing job on the program once again- she really has talent.  We sang the 12 days of Christmas and played the bells.  I never get sick of doing the same thing every year.  In fact, I look forward to it.  I love all the traditions that my family has and now these are becoming the traditions that my kids look forward to.  I am so blessed to have such an amazing family.

**A little side story- a week or so after Christmas I took the kids to my Grandma's house for a visit.  Lucky for us when we showed up- Wayne and Heather and their kids were all there and so were Natalia, Landon and Keith.  We visited for a while and then we left.  The next day I was brushing Hayden's hair and she said, "Mom, you know that teenager/grown up girl that was at Grandma Mag's?"  Yes, I responded (knowing exactly who she was talking about).  Hayden says, "When my hair is down I look just like that really pretty girl."  (Hayden is referring to the girl in one of the above pictures named Natalia). Yes you do Hayden.  I also told Hayden that not only is Natalia beautiful on the outside, she is beautiful on the inside.  I can't wait to see her again and I hope I get to visit with her more.  I have been thinking a lot about her since that day...... apparently so has Hayden.