"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Baby Magi (pronounced Maji)

Lauren LOVES her Baby Magi





My Grandma Mag made this absolutely ADORABLE baby doll with clothes, a diaper, bib, blanket and carrying case.  Lauren loves it.  She carried it around all morning and really did not care about her other presents.  She calls it baby Magi (pronounced Maji) but I will always spell it Magi - for Grandma Mag.  I debate constantly whether or not to put it up and save it so that it will always look great but, then I realize that if I don't let her play with it she will never have that strong emotional attachment to it.  So even though it may end up dirtier than I would like I would rather her have the memories of playing with it then me pulling it out from a box and just telling her that her great Grandma made it for her.  It will be a part of her life, not just a piece from her life.