Christmas!!!
Santa REALLY came!


Wake up Sleepy Heads!


We first started out by opening presents from each other and from Grandma Mag.

Down the stairs we go-
What will we find?
Nobody knows!

A new bike!

A New Bike!

A new ripstick...GREAT!
I hope Santa left a little cash for any doctor copays we may need!

Stocking are always so much fun!!
No coal this year!



This was the only thing Blake asked to get for Christmas.
He is so easy to please.





This is how Chase was all morning long.
Really, we have lots of more comfortable places to lay.
What a great Christmas morning! The kids got lots of fun stuff and we had a great time opening presents and seeing what everyone got! I asked the kids what their favorite gifts were and they said... Chase-DS, Hayden- bike, Blake- Martian Matters, Lauren- Baby Magi (pronounced Maji)- this was the doll that Grandma Mag made for her. I love Christmas time and all the fun and joy it brings. As much as I love seeing my kids happy faces when they open their gifts I am equally as excited for the spirit that Christmas brings. A time to reflect on where we are in our lives and look to the Savior and his life to determine if we are on the right path. I love the Church music and lessons at Christmas time and all the daily reminders this time of year. I am so grateful for the Savior and his example