"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer Movies- 2009

All summer we went to the summer movies.  We had such a blast.  The kids were really excited to see Igor (the last movie of the summer).  They had not seen this one and really wanted to.  The only problem was that they started school that Monday and the movie was on Thursday.  Hmmmm... what to do?????  No problem- I kept them home from school and we went and saw the movie!  It was so fun (and I really liked the movie).  After that we went and got pizza and then I took the kids to school.  **** Note:  I also pulled them out of school for the first summer movie- it was during our last week of school.****  I really have to say that it is all for selfish reasons- I just really like to have fun with my kids and besides that our school year is so long!  I can't wait for next summers movies!!!!!