THE PIER

Lindsay, Sam and Grandma

The kids eating at Ruby's on the Pier (Yes, that is the ocean!)

Grandma and Blake at the MOTEL
Another summer is here and that means.....CONDO TIME! Yeah!!!! This year we went up a day earlier than usual with the Hubers, Mom, Sam and Lindsay. We arrived at our MOTEL late at night on Friday. It was funny watching all 13 of us try to sneak into our hotel room (that is only meant for 4 people and was right above the managers office). We got up there and Sheri and Michael got a bed, mom and Lindsay got the other bed, Beau was in his playcrib, Belle, Brock, Chase and Sam were all on blow up matresses and Me, Hayden, Blake and Lauren were on a Queen size blow up matress. Well, about 2 hours into the night our matress was flat as a pancake. Not only that I was freezing...my blanket was in the car. SO...against everything I believe in I actually used the "body fluid blanket" to cover myself. GROSS I know! You all know what I am talking about. The nasty, gross comforter that motels leave on the beds and never wash. But, hey I was 5 minutes from the beach and the next day we would be at the nice, clean condo! Good thing that I can function on little sleep! The next morning after a few good laughs, and a phone call from the manager telling us to be quiet we headed out to the pier. We ate breakfast at Ruby's that is at the very end of the pier... it was so fun! It was neat to be out in the ocean (without really being in the ocean) and pretend that we were back on the "Disney Cruise".
After breakfast we were going to go to the beach but it was cold and rainy. We ended up at the movies instead and saw UP in 3D. It was so cute and the kids had a great time! After the movie we went to the CONDO!!!!!! We all went down to the beach and Steven and family were already there. A little while later Scott and his family arrived. We enjoyed the rest of the day on the beach and I was definitely glad to have a nice, comfy bed to sleep in that night!