"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, July 5, 2009

There's No Other Place I'd Rather Be...

Like It...
Love It...
Can't get enough of it...
Can't live without it!

There really is no other place I'd rather be than on the beach with my kids.  It is my heaven on earth.  I love to see them have such a fun time and enjoy it just as much as I do.  We have been coming to the condo since I was 8.  It is now so strange to think that my kids have been coming here their whole life.  They love to be here and so do I.  I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be.