Chase and Hayden-- July 2008

Chase- Our Handsome 3rd Grader.

Hayden- Our Beautiful Kindergartener.

Monday, July 28th--- Chase and Hayden started school today! Hayden was so excited. She definatly looked fabulous in her boots! When we got to the school Chase found a friend of his and took off. So, that left me to just take Hayden to her class-- she was not sad (which I was glad for). She has been so excited to go all day and eat lunch at school. (I hope it was as great as she dreamed!) Well, after dropping them off I get home and Lauren is still asleep (Brian was home with her)-- she did not get up until 9am. After she got up she crawled around the house and then would crawl back to me and cry. I really think she knew something was different. Hayden is her 2nd mommy and loves to play with her. Poor Lauren - her funnest playmate is now gone all day! Lauren did not fall back asleep until 4pm!! What the heck! I think homeschooling may not be so bad. Lauren's day was really messed up which made for a messed up mommy day as well!
UPDATE.... I will not be home schooling my kids. Lauren did go back to her "normal schedule" (meaning at least one 90 min nap per day)--- so, the kids will stay at Freedom this year.