Fri., July 18th--- Me, Sheri and Julz all took our kids to Hamilton pool to swim. This activity is a definatly a favorite. Afterwards Kaden came home with us and spent the night. Another favorite. Well, we had been home about 30mins and Hayden throws up. Very strange but, I thought maybe she swallowed a lot of water or just being out in the heat... who knows. But, she kind of felt feverish. She layed around for most of the day and that was it. Well, then I was not feeling great, woke up on Saturday not feeling great but, just pushed through it. By that afternoon I was feeling better. We even went on a date with the Fosters! --- Which was so fun. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then Steph and I saw Mama Mia! and Brent and Brian saw Hancock. Our original intention was to see Get Smart but it was sold out. So, come Saturday night and Sunday morning Blake throws up. I talked to my sister in law and she said that her two girls have had fevers and have been sick. Do you think we were exposed to some bacteria in the pool. I mean if you really think about it.... poop, pee, boogers, spit, open wounds, blood, hair product, throw up.....-- can chlorine really kill all that?
Monday, July 21, 2008
Bacteria in the Pool?
Fri., July 18th--- Me, Sheri and Julz all took our kids to Hamilton pool to swim. This activity is a definatly a favorite. Afterwards Kaden came home with us and spent the night. Another favorite. Well, we had been home about 30mins and Hayden throws up. Very strange but, I thought maybe she swallowed a lot of water or just being out in the heat... who knows. But, she kind of felt feverish. She layed around for most of the day and that was it. Well, then I was not feeling great, woke up on Saturday not feeling great but, just pushed through it. By that afternoon I was feeling better. We even went on a date with the Fosters! --- Which was so fun. We went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse and then Steph and I saw Mama Mia! and Brent and Brian saw Hancock. Our original intention was to see Get Smart but it was sold out. So, come Saturday night and Sunday morning Blake throws up. I talked to my sister in law and she said that her two girls have had fevers and have been sick. Do you think we were exposed to some bacteria in the pool. I mean if you really think about it.... poop, pee, boogers, spit, open wounds, blood, hair product, throw up.....-- can chlorine really kill all that?