"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Kindersteps Graduation and Broadway Palm



Friday, May 23rd---This morning, Hayden had her Kindersteps graduation.  They sang some songs and then her teacher gave them each a graduation certificate.  Hayden did such a great job and we are so proud of her!  I can't believe that she is getting so big and will be in all day school!  Where does the time go?  After that they had cake and juice and her teacher made each kid a cute little book with their picture on it and things they learned over the last year.  Now, it is on to all day Kindergarten at the big school (CTA Freedom).  All day Kindergarten, lunch at school... Yikes!  I am not ready for her to grow up.  I know that Blake and Lauren will be sad to have her gone all day.  She is so good and loves to play- school, house, grocery store, restaurant with Blake and Lauren.  I know they will miss her-- me too.
After graduation- we went to Broadway Palm-- ( the kids show, Mulan).  It was really good and the kids had a great time with all their cousins.  After that we all went back to Grandma's!!!  I love that my kids have so many cousins and that they are all about the same age (13 kids- 8 and under).  I love to hang out with my mom, sister and sister in laws!