
Blake went to the doctor on Monday (12th) for his 3 year old well visit. He weighted 31 lbs and was tall. He was in the 30% for his weight and the 80% for height. He did not have to have any shots this time!!! Yeah!!! I had been telling his doctor that he had fevers the week before but did not act really sick. He took 2 naps and was lethargic but no throwing up or saying his throat or ears hurt. Well, she is looking at his cheeks saying.. when did those start. Honestly, I had just noticed it that morning and kind of thought he was having fevers again. She said let's watch it- he may have Fifths Disease--- Fifths WHAT??? Then she said watch for this lacelike rash on his arms and legs and literallly in her office it started to appear. So ... Blake has Fifths Disease (which sounds terrible) but really isn't. It is just a virus and goes away on its own. I think he must have gotten it at Father's and Sons. After that we went to Circle K for Icees and a treat!!!