"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

MISSIONARIES

I am feeling so grateful for missionaries.  It still amazes me the selflessness that young 19 year old boys show when they go to serve missions.  These young boys graduating from high school then prepare to go for 2 years of their lives in a foreign place with no family or friends and do it so willingly.  I am so lucky to have 2 GREAT examples of missionaries in my family.  The first is my brother Seth.  He is serving in the Dallas, Texas (Spanish speaking) mission.  His letters are so amazing and I am so proud of him.  He is doing great and having so many great experiences.  We love to get his letters and hear about all his amazing experiences. 
The 2nd amazing missionary is my cousin Josh.  He is serving in the Kingston, Jamaica mission.  This is a pretty dangerous mission to be in.  I love everytime I am with his mom- she is making some tape for him or telling us stories about the things that Josh has seen and experienced.  
(Josh is on the right)
(Josh is on the left)
Thanks Seth and Josh for being such amazing examples to our kids.  You two have chosen the best path for your lives and your selfless dedication to others is so inspiring.  I can't wait to see the both of you next year!