Blake turned 4 in March but due to (the doctor rescheduling on us not once but twice) we finally went to the dreaded 4 year old visit. When I told him it was time to go and he asked if he was getting shots... I told him yes. He was really bummed out.
This is Blake as we were getting out of the car at the doctors office. He was not pleased.
He weighed in at at whopping 37 lbs.


The vision test.
Now, we are just waiting. We were being very silly and I was glad for the distraction during the dreaded wait. Blake definitely did not want to get shots but he was such a brave boy. He got right on the table, we did not have to hold him at all and he did not cry. He got the TB test and 4 SHOTS. One in each arm and one in each leg. YIKES! 
What a terrible picture. However, when Blake saw this picture he could not stop laughing.
This was Blake after his shots walking to the car. He was telling me all the things he would not be able to do "for days" because of his shots. Mom, I can't go to swimming lessons, Mom, I can't go to preschool, Mom, I can't sit in my carseat, Mom, I can't pick up toys. He was so funny!
He even was not sure he would be able to walk anymore. He was also very concerned about his bandaids coming off. We were very careful for the rest of the day and he recovered just fine.