

I can't believe my baby is getting so big! It seems like yesterday I was pregnant with her. Time is going by way too quickly and I can't seem to be ok with her growing up. Don't get me wrong- I want her to have the normal progression of life I just don't want it to go by so quickly. She is such a fun little girl and I love watching her walk around following her big sister and brothers. She LOVES Hayden soooo much and is so excited when she gets home from school. She still loves barbies and babies and loves to pick out her clothes. (She goes in to her closet and pulls out her favorites and brings them to me to put on her.) She is taking about a 30-45 min nap a day, same as she has for really as long as I can remember. I think when I tell people that my girls are harder than my boys it comes from this.... both Hayden and Lauren were not the best sleepers. They just never required much sleep. Which in turn makes for no me time and makes it hard to get anything done. Also, they are very dramatic, very girly, very emotional! But, I do have to say that my boys are extremely easy, so maybe if my boys were just a little bit hard then I would say that my girls were the easy ones because really they are good, sweet girls who just have BIG opinions on what they wear and how their hair is done! lol! They all have their moments but I feel so lucky to have the great kids that I do!