
My friend had this on her blog and I won!!!!! Wow, I have not won anything since that one gift basket about 5 years ago that I had to buy 10 raffle tickets for. (Is that really winning? Kinda sounds more like gambling?) Anyway, this is something you too can really WIN-- It doesn't cost a thing!
Here is how the Pay-It-Forward game works and don't miss #3:
1. The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me sometime in the next month!
2. When and what you receive will be a surprise!
3. Then you have to post this "Pay It Forward" challenge on your blog, then come back and leave a 2nd comment telling me you've done it!
Just a little tidbit of fun for those who love to WIN ANYTHING/BETTER THE WORLD THROUGH KINDNESS!!! It's fun right??? Good luck! Happy commenting!