
There's nothing in the world that will get you ready for Christmas and feeling the Christmas spirit than waiting in line for 2 hours at the mall to see Santa- 2 days before Christmas! YES I DID! Me, Hayden, Blake and Lauren stood in line at Chandler mall for 2 hours just to the jolly old man. We got to the mall at 9:45am. Santa was suppose to be there at 10:00am but did not arrive until 10:10am. Then, their camera kept breaking. Anyway, long story short the "elves" that worked there were terrible at their job and had a brilliant idea of making another line with those that just wanted to take a picture with their own cameras. The problem with this brilliant idea was that they only asked people at the front and back on the line and not the 100 or so of us in the middle. Well, needless to say this was the worst idea and probably mistake they had made. Most of us could have cared less to have the "mall camera photo" and just wanted to see Santa! This created many problems and some fighting (no punches, but lots of elevated voices). I'm pretty sure those "elves" will not be back next year. After, I took the kids to McDonald's and then we went to Cinnabon to get cinnamon rolls for Christmas morning. As I'm driving home I realize that I don't have my cinnamon rolls. I call Cinnabon and they are still there. However, I am not about to go back and park, get all the kids out and go back in the mall to get my cinnamon rolls. I ask the girl just to credit my card back and then she offers to bring them to me???? What???? It ends up being perfect because she lives on McQueeen and Riggs and says she will just call me when she is on her way home from work and I can meet her. GREAT! I was so excited and impressed that this sweet girl would do this. I even made up a little package for her complete with candles and some free movie tickets. Well.... 4pm rolls around, 5pm, 6pm..... She never calls. What a bummer! Oh, well - maybe I will still stop by the mall and tell Stephanie at Cinnabon---Merry Christmas!