"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Monday, March 31, 2008

Blake's Birthday




Well, today is March 31st!  My baby boy Blake is 3 today.  I can't believe he is getting so big.  He has been such a joy since the day he was born.  He was the sweetest, best baby in the whole world.  Now, he is the sweetest 3 year old ever.  Since I had Blake I have never had a hard day with him.  He minds so well, stays by me and listens to what I tell him the first time (most times).  I don't ever mind taking him with me because he is so good.  He is also hilarious.  He says the funniest things and just has a way of saying them that is so cute and funny!  I love Blake so much.  He is kind to his brother and sisters and always wants them to be around him.  We are so lucky to have him and I would have 10 more kids if I knew they would all  come like him.  I hope you always know how much I love you Blake.  You have made my days easier and I love just knowing that you are my son.  I am so proud of you and want you to know how much you mean to me.  Thanks for being my buddy and always making things just a bit more fun and exciting.  I look forward to all the things you have to say each day.  You are the best 3 year old boy I know!!!!
I love you with all my heart and to Infinity and Beyond-
Mom 
Here are some of Blake's favorite things--
Milk in a sippy cup
Wow Wow Wubzy
Spiderman
Diego
Baths
Park
Chuck E. Cheese
Dollars and Monies
Getting the mail
Watering the plants
Nursery and Sis. Kiver (Sis. MacIver)
Grandma and Grandpas House
Close eyes
Pancakes
Dippin Dots
Fruit Snacks
Chowder (cartoon)
Bubbles
Popsicles
Cars
Anything Disney (not the Princesses)

So, on Sunday we had Spiderman cupcakes and rootbeer floats at my parents house with all the family.  Blake had a great time and was so excited for everyone to sing to him!  Tonight we went to Chuck E. Cheese.  We had so much fun!  Blake loved it and so did the other kids.  They played games, won lots of tickets and each got a toy!!!!  Chase picked a Batman video game, Hayden got a gumball machine and Blake picked a sticky foot (as he called it but, it was really a sticky hand).  After that we went to Pier 1.  The kids were so good and we had such a great time-- I LOVE my family.  I have the best kids in the world and there are no other people that I would rather hang out with than my kids and hubby.  I am so grateful for them!