"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012



Blake decided he needed a different costume for Halloween.  Well... he settled on Jason.  Luckily, he has no idea who that is.  I told him he was a hunter who had just skinned an elk.



Chase and his "companion" Kaden.  They got to wear their costumes to school and everyone thought they were so cool!
While they were trick-or-treating they received this compliment.....
"Oh man boys that's a BAD A#@ costume!  Here have some more candy!
Afterwards Kaden told his mom.... "Mom, I guess he doesn't know that Mormons don't believe in cussing."

Best costume of the night goes to Beau!!!!  He was an Evil Scientist! (not a mad scientist).  These pictures do not even do it justice.  He was so cute!!!!

Linda and Josh

Trever, Mercedes, Skylie and Riel


Blake had another costume change.... Here he is a "Mouseketeer!"  (I love this picture)





Halloween 2012 was a blast!  We all went to Steven and Elizabeth's for our annual Halloween party.  We ate soup... *new this year was Emily's pumpkin soup which I absolutely loved.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of everyone that was there.  I think this year was our best turnout ever.  We had.... Grandpa and Grandma, Fairrington's, Scott Heywood Family, Steven Heywood Family, Huber's, Spencer Heywood Family, Figueroa's, Rick Heywood, Peterson's, Holmes,and Holgate's.  After we ate dinner it was time to trick-or-treat.  The kids ended up with tons of candy and we had a great time walking around the neighborhood.  My best moment of the night was when Linda.... aka... Hobo/Homeless person picked up a sucker from the ground and ate it!  It was hilarious!  I can't wait for next year!