"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving














Happy Thanksgiving!!!! There is so much to be thankful for. I am thankful for an amazing family that I love more than anything. Chase, Hayden, Blake and Lauren you are loved more than I could ever express. I love that I get to be your mom and that we get to do so many fun things together. I am thankful for a husband who loves me and loves our children. I am thankful I have a supportive, fun family that makes life so enjoyable. I am thankful for my testimony and my calling and my health. I am grateful for great friends that make going out so much fun. I am thankful that I am not on a reality TV show or on the nightly news. I am thankful for all my pajamas and yoga pants (that have never had yoga done in them) and I am SO grateful for Circle K, diet coke with vanilla, straws, crushed ice and styrofoam cups. So much to be thankful for!
We started out our day going to Brian's brother's house. Bob and Carol were great host/hostesses. They are so kind to our kids and made us all feel so welcome. It was great to see Brian's brothers because it had been a long time. After that we went to my parents for a Thanksgiving feast. We had both sides of the family there... some from my mom's and some from my dad's. All my siblings and their families were there too. It was a fun day and the kids had a great time... especially playing outside with all their cousins. I love Thanksgiving day and I truly have so much to be thankful for.