"Families are as diverse as individuals. The activities they do together vary, but one thing is true for all of them: "In family relationships love is really spelled t-i-m-e, time." Whether family members get together for scheduled outings, sharing interests, or serving others, these gatherings strengthen relationships that can be eternal."
President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Happy Birthday Sheri!


Happy Birthday sister!  I love you so much!  I love that I talk to you on the phone up to 10 times a day!  I love that you get me and love me for it!  I love that you are a dictator.  I love that we think alike on many things.  I love that you don't freak out to quickly about things and try to keep me in check when I do freak out quickly!  I love that you are having a baby so that I can still get my baby fix.  I love that you are my sister.  Hope you have a great day.